Connect me to:
2 star anise
2 ounces lamb sliced thin
1 ounce shredded ham
2 cooked green asparagus
2 Tablespoon flour
a dash of salt
1. Put star anise in two cups water and boil for two minutes. Then reduce heat to low and simmer until the sauce is reduced to one-quarter cup. Discard the star anise and cool the liquid.
2. Heat a wok, add one tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the lamb slices until no longer pink, then remove them; and in the remaining oil stir-fry the shredded ham one minute and remove it.
3. Wash green asparagus and scald it in boiling water, remove and drain.
4. Beat the eggs, add the flour, the cooled sauce, and salt, and mix well. Make two ten-inch round egg crepes in a greased frying pan over low heat.
5. Place half of cooked materials on each crepe, put the asparagus in the center, and roll into a cylinder. Cut each roll into one-inch sections, hold each together with a toothpick. Serve.