Connect me to:
2 pounds minced beef
2 teaspoons Lamberton's soya sauce
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon corn flour (cornstarch)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Add soya sauce, pepper, seame oil, and corn flour to the beef, stir vigorously until 'sticky.'
2. Divide minces beef into three equal portions.
3. Beat eggs with the remaining slat and pepper.
4. Heat omeltte pan, grease very lightly with clarified butter (none given in ingredient list) and put three to four tablespoons of the egg mixture in the middle. Roll the pan to coat the surface evenly; keep it over low heat until the ppancake is slightly browned on the underside. Loosen around the edge with a palette knife and turn over to brown the other side.
5. Slide the pancake unto the table. Spread one portion of the minced beef on each, roll up the pancake.
6. Deep fry in hot clarified butter (300 degree F) in Sunbeam cooker/deep fry until golden.
7. Cut each roll into six sections, arrange niucely on a warm plate.