Connect me to:
1 and 1/2 pound pork loin
10 ounces Watties canned sliced apple
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon Lamberton's monosodium glutamate
4 teaspoons Lamberton's Soya Sauve
2 Tablespoons Glenvale dry sherry
2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon Lamberton's monosodium glutamate
3 Tablespoons clarified butter
1. Cut pork into approximately one-inch cubes, add apple slices.
2. Marinate pork with salt, pepper, and monosodium glutamate.
3. Saute pork in three tablespoons clafified butter until golden; add in sherry, soya sauce, dry sherry, lemon juice, sugarm the second teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, and two cups of water. Cover and cook over a very low heat for forty-five minutes; add apples.
4. When meat is sufficiently tender, add in sliced tinned mushrooms, cook for another ten minutes.
5. Remove to plate, serve hot with Twin Peach instant rice.