Connect me to:
Potato Cakes with Chinese Sausage and Dried Shrimp
Mixed Meats and/or Seafoods
|Potato Cakes with Chinese Sausage and Dried Shrimp|
2 Tablespoons dried shrimps
1 large potato
1 Chinese sausage
1/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (author calls them flax, picture looks more like sesame seeds)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Soak dried shrimp in warm water for half an hour. Then drain and mince.
2. Boil one cup water and blanch Chinese sausage for two to three minutes, then mince.
3. Chop scallion into tiny pieces.
4. Peel and wash the potato, boil in two cups water, covered, for ten minutes, then remove and mash with shrimp, sausage, scallion, and chicken powder.
5. Shape this mixture into round flat pieces and sprinkle seeds on top.
6. Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F, then brush oil on a baking sheet, put the potato cakes on the pan and bake for fifteen minutes or until golden brown.