Connect me to:
Chicken with Pears and Quince
|Chicken with Pears and Quince|
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 green pepper
1 chili pepper
1/2 pound chicken, white meat preferred, diced
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
1 Tablespoon corn oil
1 Tablespoon yellow bean paste
1 Tablespoon cornstarch mixed with two tablespoons cold water
1. Core quince, dice and simmer for half an hour, then drain. Then core and dice the pear and mix both with the vinegar.
2. Seed and dice the green pepper and the chili pepper.
3. Mix the chicken with salt and sugar and set aside.
4. Heat oil and fry chicken until just before no longer pink, then add peppers, quince, and pear, and stir-fry for half a minute.
5. Add all other ingredients and stir-fry on high heat until cornstarch water clears, then serve immediately.