Connect me to:
Stir-fried Pine Flower Eggs
Dim Sum and Other Snack Foods
|Stir-fried Pine Flower Eggs|
2 or 3 thousand year eggs
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound lean pork, coarsely chopped
1 Tablespoon thin soy sauce
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
chopped scallion or parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. Remove coating and shell of the eggs. rinse them, then chop them coarsely.
2. Preheat wok or fry pan, add the oil and the pork and stir-fry the pork for two or three minutes until the meat is no longer pink.
3. Add the chopped eggs to the wok or fry pan, then the soy sauces, and blend well.
4. Continue to stir for three or four minutes more.
5. Sprinkle on the sesame oil and serve hot. Add garnish, if desired.