Connect me to:
Dim Sum and Other Snack Foods
3 cups glutinous flour
1 cup hot water
1/2 cup cold water
dash of salt
1 teaspoon corn oil
2 Tablespoons white sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Put flour in a bowl and add the hot water. Stir until it holds together somewhat then add the cold water and the salt and mix well.
3. Grease another bowl and set the dough in it and let it rest covered for about half an hour.
4. Roll the noodle dough into a strip about four inches wide. Then fold it over into four parts. Do this three or four times until the dough is supple and smooth.
5. Roll into four separate five-inch long pieces, cut each into five parts, and sprinkle them with sesame seeds before rolling into a somewhat thick circle. Bake for five minutes on each side.
Note: These can be served plain or with any dish.