Connect me to:
Skewered Beef with Sa Cha Sauce
|Skewered Beef with Sa Cha Sauce|
1 and 1/2 pounds stewing beef
2 large green peppers
2 medium onions
2 Tablespoons Sha Cha sauce
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons sherry
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 medium onion cut in wedges
6 slices ginger root
1. Rinse the beef and drain well then put it into the marinating sauce and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
2. Drain the beef and reserve the marinade.
3. Cut peppers and onions into cubes, their size to match the size of the beef cubes. Then put the vegetables in a bowl and pour in the reserved marinade and let stand for twenty to thirty minutes stirring them once or twice.
4. Put the beef and vegetables on skewers, about three pieces of meat and twice that many of vegetables, skewering them alternately or together, as you prefer.
5. Bake, broil or saute until the meat turns light brown and is cooked to your desired doneness. Serve hot.