Connect me to:
1 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 pound ground lamb
1/2 cup coarsely chopped onions
1/2 cup coarsely chopped potatoes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon oil
1. Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Beat eggs with one tablespoon water and add to the flour mixture and mix until a stiff dough forms, then knead dough for three minutes or until smooth. Allow it to rest, covered, for half an hour.
3. Roll dough into a ten by sixteen inch rectangle, and brush with one tablespoon water.
4. Mix meat, onions, potatoes, and salt and spread on the dough leaving one inch on all sides with no filling. Then roll the dough pinching the ends shut and being sure edge is also pinched shut.
5. Put roll on an oiled plate and put the plate in the steamer. Cover and steam over simmering water for forty minutes. Remove, cut into six sections and serve.