Connect me to:
I pound pork loin
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon thin soy sauce
1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
1 Tablespoon Chinese liquor such as Maotai
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon maltose or honey
1. Cut pork into long trips about an inch wide.
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredient except the honey and sesame oil and marinate the pork in this mixture in the refrigerator, covered, six hours or overnight.
3. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F.
4. Remove the meat from the marinade and put it on a rack raised half inch or more over a baking pan. Put the meat in the oven for ten minutes, turn it, and baste with some of the remaining marinade. Then roast it another five minutes, baste again, and roast it another three minutes. Next baste on both sides with a mixture of the maltose and sesame oil, and baste another three to five minutes.
5. Remove meat from oven, cut into serving-size pieces and serve.