Connect me to:
Vegetables, also Vegetarian Foods
Amounts of the following are persoanl preference:
Black mushrooms, straw mushrooms, black fungus, white fungus, sand fungus, stone fungus, yellow fungus, fried bean cakes, bean curd skins, black moss, ginkgo seeds, dried lily flowers, Chinese cabbage, carrots, snap peas, bean threads (clear vermicelli), gluten, and seedless dried red dates
1. Put all the black mushrooms, black moss, and lily flowers, dried red dates and all types of fungus in water. Soak them for couple of days to make them soft.
2. Put bean threads in water, too, not for too long, just enough to get them soft.
3. Saute the mushrooms and the fungus with oil and ginger separately, then mix them together and set aside.
4. Cook Chinese cabbage in boiling water, take out, drain, and set aside for later use.
5. Use a Chinese wok or large fry pan, and when hot add oil, ginger and red bean cake paste. Mix everything together, add vegetables and cover with a lid. Simmer for about thirty minutes, add some sugar and soy sauce to taste, turn the heat up high, stir, then serve as the dish is now ready to eat.