Connect me to:
Fried Iced Beancurd with Shrimp Roes
|Fried Iced Beancurd with Shrimp Roes|
2 large cubes soft bean curd (each about one pound)
2 Tablespoons shrimp roe
1 sprig fresh coriander, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup vegetable oil
1/4 pound fresh broccoli, blanched for one minute, but not put into ice
water to chill
1. Freeze bean curd in two to three cups cold water until solid.
2. Defrost and cut into large pieces.
3. Beat eggs and mix with shrimp roe, coriander, pepper, and salt.
4. Dry the bean curd, then coat it with cornstarch and dip it into the
5. Heat oil and deep fry the coated bean curd until golden brown. Drain on paper towels, mix with broccoli, and serve.