Connect me to:
Black Rose Beauties
|Black Rose Beauties|
1/4 pound ground pork
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon water chestnut flour
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
3 salted duck egg yolks
6 slices cucumber, coarsely minced
6 sheets black seaweed, cut in quarters
1. Mix meat with salt, pepper, cornstarch, water chestnut flour, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Divide into twelve parts.
2. Cut each duck yolk into quarters.
3. Take two sheets of seaweed and put one on top of the other, on an angle so there are eight points. Distribute a very small amount of the minced cucumber in the center of each of these.
4. Take one part of the mixed meat, put it in the center of the seaweed and on the cucumber pieces. Make the seaweed into an open ball looking like a flower, and top each one with one piece of egg yolk.
5. Put on a microwave safe dish, cover with an inverted bowl, and microwave on high for six minutes. Then serve.