Read 5257480 times
Connect me to:
Steamed Pork Patty with Salt-cured Duck Egg
|Steamed Pork Patty with Salt-cured Duck Egg|
1/2 pound ground pork
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped ginger
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon cooking sherry
1 salt cured xiandan duck egg
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Combine pork, sugar, ginger, cornstarch, soy sauce, and the sherry. Mix these ingredients together and form them into a ball.
2. Break the salt-cured egg in a bowl and beat it until well mixed.
3. Using the vegetable oil, coat a pie plate.
4. Roll the meat patty in the egg, then put it into the oil-greased pie plate, and press the patty flat. Pour any excess beaten egg over it.
5. Steam all ingredients over rapidly boiling water for thirty minutes. Serve hot.