Read 5242445 times
Connect me to:
Agar Agar Salad
Salads, Pickles, and Other Cold Foods
|Agar Agar Salad|
4 cups of two and one-half-inch agar agar strips
1 large cucumber
1/2 to 1 cup baked Virginia ham
2 Tablesppons sugar
3 Tablespoons cider vinegar
2 to 3 teaspoons sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard (optional)
1. Wash agar agar with cold water until well separated, then rinse under cold water; drain, and squeeze out excess water.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise, use a spoon to scoop out and discard the seeds, and then cut diagonally into two and a half inch strips.
3. Cut ham into two and a half inch strips.
4. Combine agar agar, cucumber and ham in a colander, toss well, then put in a bowl.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients, pour over the mixture; mix and serve.