Read 5249019 times
Connect me to:
1 pound skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon mixed salt and pepper, or to taste
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon fermented black beans
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 Tablespoon Chinese rice wine
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 clove garlic, peeled and mashed
1 teaspoon sugar
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
6 dried chili peppers
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 large sweet onion
1 lime, juice only
1/2 cup minced fresh coriander leaves
1. In a bowl, mix chicken, salt pepper, and cornstarch.
2. Heat wok, add oil and stir-fry the chilies until browned, then remove them and add chicken mixture and after a few seconds, stir-fry for one minute, and then remove to a platter.
3. Add Both peppers and the onion and stir-fry for two minutes before returning chicken to the wok, and cooking it one minute.
4. Stir in lime juice and the fresh coriander.
5. Prepare soy sauce, black beans, sesame oil, and wine. Add ginger, garlic, and sugar and stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Add sauce to meat and vegetables and stir-fry to coat the ingredients, then serve.