Read 5244762 times
Connect me to:
Chong Yang Cakes
Holiday and Celebration Foods
|Chong Yang Cakes|
1 pound of indica rice flour
1 pound glutinous rice flour
1/2 pound brown sugar
2 Tablespoons seaweed
1. Mix indica and glutinous rice flours; then stir in the brown sugar and enough water to make a thick paste.
2. Put this into a greased layer in a fan zeng or another container.
3. Sprinkle a layer of seaweed on top.
4. Steam over boiling water for half an hour or until the mixture tastes cooked.
5. Remove and cut into squares and serve.