Read 5268562 times
Connect me to:
Braised Pork, Ao Yao Style
|Braised Pork, Ao Yao Style|
1 pound streaky or belly pork
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. Boil the streaky pork in hot water for eight or ten minutes. Remove, drain, and set the meat in the sun to dry.
2. Heat a wok or fry pan, add the vegetable oil, and then fry the streaky pork until the color of its surface turn blond.
3. Drain the oil from the streaky pork and cut it in half-inch pieces.
4. Put the pieces of meat n a bowl and add the ginger, salt and soy sauce.
5. Put the bowl on a heat-proof dish over rapidly boiling water and steam for fifteen minutes.
6. Remove the meat slices putting them into a clean bowl, stir, and serve.