Read 5241092 times
Connect me to:
Sweet and Sour Rock Fish Fillets
Fish and Seafood
|Sweet and Sour Rock Fish Fillets|
1 pound rock fish fillets
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon soybean oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
6 Tablespoons chicken broth or water
5 Tablespoons soy sauce
4 Tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons vinegar
1/4 teaspoon five spice powder
3 cloves garlic
2 slices ginger root
1. Heat the wok and then add oil until medium-high hot.
2. Put fish into the wok, pan-fry both sides about four minutes, then take fish out, leave the oil in the wok.
3. Put garlic, ginger, and scallions into the hot oil and fry one minute.
4. Mix the broth or water, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, wine, and spice powder.
5. Add this mixture and the fish to the wok or pan and cook about five minutes.
6. Mix cornstarch with two tablespoons wter, add sesame oil and pour over the fish.
7. Cook until the sauce clears, about one minute, then serve.