Read 5260229 times
Connect me to:
Deep-Fried Milk Cakes
|Deep-Fried Milk Cakes|
1 cup flour
3 cups milk
2 Tablespoons sweet butter
1 cup cornstarch
2 Tablespoons white sesame seeds, dry-fried on low heat
½ cup granulated sugar, blended until fine
1. Mix flour and milk in a small bowl until well-dissolved.
2. Melt butter in a small pot, pour in flour and milk batter
and stir until thickened, then let this cool and congeal.
3. Turn out on a flat plate, cut into diamond-shaped
pieces, and coat well with cornstarch.
4. Heat the oil, and fry until exterior is brown and crisp
on both sides, and pat both of them with paper towels.
5. Mix ground sesame seeds and sugar. Sprinkle on both
sides of the congealed milk, cut into squares, and serve.