Read 5257668 times
Connect me to:
Duck Eggs With Crab Meat
|Duck Eggs With Crab Meat|
1/4 cup glutinous rice, soaked over night
1/4 cup long-grain rice, soaked for one hour
2 dried Chinese black mushrooms, soaked for half an hour, stems discarded, then chopped
½ pound crab meat, chopped
2 salted duck egg yolks, mashed
1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
3 shallots, peeled and chopped
3 slices fresh ginger, chopped
1 scallion, thinly angle sliced
1 Tablespoon thin soy sauce
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon Chinese rice wine
1. Steam both rices for half an hour.
2. Put the lotus leaf on a steamer basket and put the
two rices mixed into it.
3. Mix the mushrooms, crab meat, and duck egg yolks
and have them ready
4. Heat a wok or fry-pan, add the oil, then fry the
shallots, ginger pieces, and the scallion for one minute,
add the mushroom mixture, stir well, then spread this
on the rice mixture.
5. Mix the soy sauce, sugar, and rice wine and pour
over the rice-mushroom mixture, and close the lotus
leaf package and steam for fifteen minutes, then open
on a plate and serve.