Read 5259525 times
Connect me to:
Gluten with Chestnuts and on Rice
Rice, Noodles, and Other Grain Foods
|Gluten with Chestnuts and on Rice|
1 Tablespoon dried shrimp, soaked for half an hour
3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
5 scallions, each cut into one-inch pieces
3 cloves peeled garlic, sliced thinly
½ pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon salt
2 Teaspoons thin soy sauce
½ cup shelled cooked chestnuts
1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
2 cups cooked rice
1. Drain shrimp and set them aside.
2. Heat wok, add oil and scallions and stir-fry two
minutes, then remove them but not the oil from the wok.
3. Fry garlic for one minute, then add pork and stir-fry
for two minutes.
4. Put this and the chestnuts in basket in a steamer,
cover and steam for twenty minutes over boiling water.
5. Put this on a pre-heated serving on the rice, put any
sauce on it, and serve.