Read 5249499 times
Connect me to:
Vegetables, also Vegetarian Foods
1 cup vegetable oil
1 potato, peeled, angle-cut in one-inch cubes
3 thin Asian eggplants, angle-cut in one-inch cubes
½ red bell pepper, seeded and angle-cut into one-inch pieces
3 slivers shredded fresh ginger
3 cloves peeled and shredded fresh garlic
1 teaspoon thin soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Chinese rice wine
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 cup cooked hot rice
1. Heat wok or fry-pan, add the oil, then stir-fry the
potato for two minutes.
2. Add eggplant pieces and stir-fry for one more
minute, then add green and red pepper pieces and
stir-fry a minute more.
3. Drain the vegetables on paper towels, discard all but
a Tablespoonful of the oil.
4. Now add ginger and garlic, stir-fry for one minute,
then add soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, and cornstarch
and stir well.
5. Serve in a pre-heated bowl on top of the thermally