Read 5244293 times
Connect me to:
Homemade Oyster Sauce
Sauces, Seasonings, and Spices
|Homemade Oyster Sauce|
½ pound fish or shucked oysters and their liquid
1 teaspoon coarse salt
2 Tablespoon this soy sauce
½ Tablespoon dark soy sauce
1. Drain the fish or oysters, reserve the liquid into a fine
strainer over a bowl.
2. Mince or mash them and put them and the reserved
liquid in a saucepan, add one tablespoon cold water,
and simmer for eight minutes, then add soy sauces,
bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for eight
minutes, add salt, and cool.
3. Put contents into a food processor and blend until
4. Wipe the tops of the jars and the covers, close tightly,
and put jars in a boiling water bath for ten minutes.
5. Then remove and cool them to room temperature,