Read 5259444 times
Connect me to:
Fruits, Desserts, and Other Sweet Foods
1 cup each, white and brown sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 cup glutinous rice flour
a pinch of salt
½ teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Heat one cup water in a medium-size pot, then add
both sugars and stir until dissolved, then cool this for
2. Mix cornstarch, rice flour, and salt, and pour into the
sugar mixture and stir.
3. Grease a metal pan, add sugar mixture to it and
cover with foil. Steam for one hour until a metal skewer
comes out clean.
4. Then cool and cut in varied shapes,
5. Put on a clean platter and serve.