Read 5268814 times
Connect me to:
Chicken with Chinese Vegetables
|Chicken with Chinese Vegetables|
7 ounces boneless chicken breast
4 and 1/2 ounces bok choy
1 and 1/2 ounces bamboo shoots
1 ounce snow pea pods
1/2 ounce vegetable oil
1/2 egg white
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 and 1/2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 and 1/2 Tablespoons cooking wine
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon cooking wine
1 teaspoon sugar
10 Tablespoons chicken stock
1 Tablespoon cornstarch mixed with one tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Cut chicken breast into one- by two-inch thin slices and place it in the marinade mixture for ten minutes.
2. Cut bok choy into same size pieces as the chicken breast and set aside.
3. Heat wok, add half the oil and stir-fry the chicken for half a minute. Remove and set aside.
4. Add the rest of the oil and fry all the vegetables for one minute then return the chicken to the wok with all the condiments except the cornstarch paste and sesame oil.
5. Add cornstarch paste and stir-fry another minute. Add sesame oil and serve.